Are you looking for a sexy eye makeup look?
How about a sexy, smoky eye make up look?
Or are you after something a little less dramatic?
Choose the Right Colors
Sexy eye makeup will only really be sexy if you know what you are doing. That means that before you can learn how to apply sexy eye makeup, you need to figure out what your best colors are. Keep in mind that the colors you choose may also depend on what you are wearing.
The Right Tools
In order to master the art of sexy eye makeup application, you need to have the right tools. This includes eyeliner pencils, liquid eyeliner, or powder eyeliner, eye shadow, and the various brushes that you will need to create your look. Mascara, tweezers, eyelash curlers, and other tools are also important.
Here are the steps needed to apply sexy eye makeup.
1. Prepare the eyebrows by shaping them and then curl your eyelashes.
2. Apply eye makeup base all over your lids. Let it set.
3. Apply your desired eye shadow colors in the techniques that are right for your eye shape and that fit your desired look.
4. Apply your eyeliner of choice. Use techniques that suit your desired look.
5. Apply powdered eyeshadow over the eyeliner with a liner brush in the same shade.
6. Dust a light amount of pressed powder over your upper lid. Let it set.
7. Curl lashes one more time and apply 1-2 coats of mascara.Related posts: