1. When applying eye makeup for Asians, it is always wise to remember that you do have options. Using a combination of eyeliner pencil, liquid eyeliner, and eye shadow will always add definition and sophistication to your eyes.
2. There are a number of different shades of blacks and browns so eye makeup for Asian eyes does not have to be plain.
3. Dramatic eye make up application can include adding a touch of color. Asian eyes look great in shades of plum and raisin.
4. Graduating your eye makeup from your eyelash line to your eyebrow will help to give your eyes more depth. For this to look great, you should use the darkest shade along your eyelash line and merge this into lighter shades of color nearer your eyebrow.
5. Another of our Asian eye make up tips is creating different eye shapes. When applying eye makeup for Asians you can use dark colors to minimize the shape of the eyes and light colors to make them appear larger.
6. Asian eyes are very versatile when it comes to color accents. You can compliment your brown Asian eyes by using shades of pale pink. You can also accent your eyes by using gold and rust colors.
Eye shadow can also play an important factor when it comes to Asian eye makeup. Our Asian eye makeup tips for eye shadow are also very simple and easy to follow.
1. When choosing your eye shadow color you will need to look at the amount of fold you have above the eye lid.
2. A lot of fold is essential for dramatic eye makeup and color such as black, deep purple, and navy blue will look stunning especially at night time.
3. Use multi-layering of your eye shadow colors to enhance your look.